KitchenAid KFP740CR 9-Cup Food Processor Review
The KitchenAid KFP740CR food processor is a convenient to use for quick chopping, dicing, slicing, and pureeing. It is a powerful food processor that comes with a ½ horsepower motor, but even with that it very quiet. It also has pulse control so you can get your desired results just right.
The KitchenAid KFP740CR has a large 9 cup work bowl, large feed tube, a pusher for continuous processing, and a multipurpose stainless steel blade. Along with all of that, it also comes with a 4 cup mini bowl and mini blade. This turns your food processor into a mini chopper for those small tasks you have.
The accessories included with the KitchenAid KFP740CR are a dough blade,shredding disc, spatula, and a instruction and recipe booklet. The bowls, blades, and discs are dishwasher safe, and the base easily wipes clean.
Let’s take a look at all the features of the KitchenAid KFP740CR:
- 9-cup work bowl and multipurpose stainless-steel blade
- Durable sealed housing creates sound barrier for quiet operation; pulse control
- Exclusive 4-cup mini bowl with blade; assortment of standard accessories included
- Base wipes clean easily; dishwasher-safe bowls, blades, and discs
- Measures 10-1/2 by 14-1/2 by 8-9/32 inches; 1-year replacement warranty
- You can purchase the KitchenAid KFP740CR food processor from Amazon >>
Look at what people are saying about the KitchenAid KFP740CR:
“Excellent processor for the money… The motor has enough torque to mix or rip through anything dropped in it”
Overall if you are looking for a powerful, quiet food processor that has the capacity to do both large and small jobs, than the KitchenAid KFP740CR 9-cup food processor might be what you are looking for.