Cuisinart DFP-14BCN 14-Cup Food Processor Review
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCN is a large capacity food processor that will speed up all those tedious kitchen tasks. It comes with a 14 cup work bowl and five basic attachments. The attachment will help you with all your shredding, chopping, slicing, kneading, and mixing needs. The Cuisinart DFP-14BCN also comes with two feed tubes, with one being large enough to handle your larger foods.
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCN also comes with pulse control so you can control exactly the amount of processing to get your dishes perfect. The parts of this food processor are all dishwasher safe, and the base unit is easy to wipe clean.
Included with the Cuisinart food processor is a spatula, recipe book, and a 30 minute instructional video.
Let’s take a look at the features of the Cuisinart DFP-14BCN:
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl; extra-large feed tube; small and large pushers
- Stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, chopping blade, and dough blade
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet, and video included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 7-1/2 by 9-3/4 by 15-3/4 inches; 3-year limited warranty with 5-year warranty on motor
- You can purchase the Cuisinart DFP-14BCN food processor at Amazon >>
Look what others are saying about the Cuisinart DFP-14BCN:
“Every kitchen needs a Cuisinart… worked like a dream”
Overall the Cuisinart DFP-14BCN looks like a good choice in a food processor for those looking for capacity and quality.